This is the next bugfix release of libssh. Version 0.3.3 just fixes some bugs found during kio_sftp development which uses libssh now.
We created a tutorial how to get started with libssh. Please join our mailing list or visit our irc channel if you have questions. You can download libssh 0.3.3 here along with a NSIS installer for Windows. Packages for openSUSE and Fedora are available here.
- Fixed double free pointer crash in dsa_public_to_string.
- Fixed channel_get_exit_status bug.
- Fixed ssh_finalize which didn’t clear the flag.
- Fixed memory leak introduced by previous bugfix.
- Fixed channel_poll broken when delayed EOF recvd.
- Fixed stupid “can’t parse known host key” bug.
- Fixed possible memory corruption (ticket #14).