05/09/10 - 09:21pm
This is a new libssh release which fixes some problems on Windows, fixes open channel handling and keepalive.
- Added a cleanup function to free the ws2_32 library.
- Fixed build with gcc 3.4.
- Fixed the Windows build on Vista and newer.
- Fixed the usage of WSAPoll() on Windows.
- Fixed “@deprecated” in doxygen
- Fixed some mingw warnings.
- Fixed handling of opened channels.
- Fixed keepalive problem on older openssh servers.
- Fixed testing for big endian on Windows.
- Fixed the Windows preprocessor macros and defines.