[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ControlMaster Functionality Supported?
- Subject: ControlMaster Functionality Supported?
- From: Michael <M4599@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: Michael <M4599@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 17:41:33 +0000
- To: "libssh@xxxxxxxxxx" <libssh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Greetings, I was wondering if there is a (low effort) way to establish a control master socket to mutliplex sessions, as described: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSSH/Cookbook/Multiplexing#Setting_Up_Multiplexing Seems like my interpretation of how to implement this is to (separately from LibSSH) create the control socket, and handle connections to it, creating new channels, setting up the channel handling logic (forward, shell, exec, subsys) based what the client requests, and communicating with the remote peer, through the channel, on behalf of the multiplexed client. Is there any higher level API that can orchestrate the client connections and multiplex them, without needing to orchestrate the channels manually? Thanks.
Archive administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org