We are happy to announce the first bugfix version of libssh 0.6. This version also provides some new functions and uses the openssh known_hosts heuristic to negotiate the cipher for key exchange.
Thanks to all contributors!
- Added support for libgcrypt 1.6.
- Added ssh_channel_accept_forward().
- Added known_hosts heuristic during connection (#138).
- Added getters for session cipher names.
- Fixed decrypt of zero length buffer.
- Fixed padding in RSA signature blobs.
- Fixed DSA signature extraction.
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- Fixed read of non-connected socket.
- Fixed thread dectection.