This is the next bugfix release of libssh. Version 0.3.2 provides four new functions: ssh_init, sftp_get_openssh_version, sftp_readlink and sftp_symlink.
We created a tutorial how to get started with libssh. Please join our mailing list or visit our irc channel if you have questions. You can download libssh 0.3.2 here along with a NSIS installer for Windows. Packages for openSUSE and Fedora are available here.
The ABI compliance report for the library from version 0.3.1 to 0.3.2 can be found here.
- Added ssh_init() function.
- Added sftp_readlink() function.
- Added sftp_symlink() function.
- Fixed ssh_write_knownhost().
- Fixed compilation on Solaris.
- Fixed SSHv1 compilation.