This is a security and bugfix release of libssh. We had some crash bugs in the server code and a stack overflow in the agent code. We recommend to update to this version. This is the most stable version of libssh and should be the last of the 0.3 branch.
If you are new to libssh read the tutorial how to get started. Please join our mailing list or visit our irc channel if you have questions.
You can download libssh 0.3.4 here along with a NSIS installer for Windows. Packages for openSUSE and Fedora are available here.
- Added ssh_basename() and ssh_dirname().
- Added a portable ssh_mkdir function().
- Added a sftp_tell64() function.
- Added missing NULL pointer checks to crypt_set_algorithms_server.
- Fixed ssh_write_knownhost if ~/.ssh doesn’t exist.
- Fixed a possible integer overflow in buffer_get_data().
- Fixed possible security bug in packet_decrypt().
- Fixed a possible stack overflow in agent code.