This is a bugfix release for libssh and maybe a christmas present for some of you 🙂 This mostly fixes some bugs or regressions introduced by the packet filter. However the packet filter is also a good documentation about packet flow.
You can download libssh here.
- Fixed compilation issues with different OpenSSL versions
- Fixed StrictHostKeyChecking in new knownhosts API
- Fixed ssh_send_keepalive() with packet filter
- Fixed possible crash with knownhosts options
- Fixed issus with rekeying
- Fixed strong ECDSA keys
- Fixed some corner cases with rsa-sha2 extensions
- Fixed access violation in ssh_init() (static linking)
- Fixed ssh_channel_close() handling