Today we present libssh 0.3.1 which is a bugfix release.
Please let us know if there is documentation unclear or missing. Please join
our mailing list or visit our irc channel. You can download libssh 0.3.1 here along with a NSIS installer for Windows. Packages for openSUSE and Fedora are available here.
- Added return code SSH_SERVER_FILE_NOT_FOUND.
- Fixed compilation of SSHv1.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Fixed possible infinite loops.
- Fixed a possible crash bug.
- Fixed build warnings.
- Fixed cmake on BSD.