We are proud to announce the release of the first release candidate of libssh 0.6.0. We have rewritten a lot of code to provide a better API and added a lot of features. The most important changes are the new public key API, Kerberos support, ECDSA and ECDH support and the new callback based server support.
You can download libssh 0.6.0rc1 here.
- Added new publicy key API.
- Added new userauth API.
- Added gssapi-mic userauth.
- Added new callback based server API.
- Added Elliptic Curve DSA (ECDSA) support (with OpenSSL).
- Added Elliptic Curve Diffie Hellman (ECDH) support.
- Added improved logging system.
- Added SSH-agent forwarding.
- Added key-reexchange.
- Improved documentation.
- Fixed timeout handling.