It is time to release the first bugfix version of the 0.7 branch. This addresses some issues with channel exit status and signal handling.
Thanks to all contributors!
If you are new to libssh you should read our tutorial how to get started. Please join our mailing list or visit our irc channel if you have questions.
You can download libssh 0.7.1 here. For Windows we also provide a zip file and an installer built on Windows 8.1.
- Fixed SSH_AUTH_PARTIAL auth with auto public key
- Fixed memory leak in session options
- Fixed allocation of ed25519 public keys
- Fixed channel exit-status and exit-signal
- Reintroduce ssh_forward_listen()