We are happy to announce that we put together a new release of libssh! With this version you will get OpenSSL 3.0 and mbedTLS 3.0 support. We also added added support for Smart Cards, ed25519 keys in PEM files, sk-ecdsa and sk-ed25519 (server side) and ssh-agent support on Windows.
Thanks to all contributors who made this release possible!
You can download libssh-0.10.0 here.
- Added support for OpenSSL 3.0
- Added support for mbedTLS 3
- Added support for Smart Cards (through openssl pkcs11 engine)
- Added support for with libgcrypt
- Added support ed25519 keys in PEM files
- Added support for sk-ecdsa and sk-ed25519 (server side)
- Added support for limiting RSA key sizes and not accepting small one by default
- Added support for ssh-agent on Windows
- Added ssh_userauth_publickey_auto_get_current_identity() API
- Added ssh_vlog() API
- Added ssh_send_issue_banner() API
- Added ssh_session_set_disconnect_message() API
- Added new configuration options:
- Provided X11 client example
- Disabled DSA support at build time by default (will be removed in the next release)
- Deprecated the SCP API!
- Deprecated old pubkey, privatekey API
- Avoided some needless large stack buffers to minimize memory footprint
- Removed support for OpenSSL < 1.0.1
- Fixed parsing username@host in login name
- Free global init mutex in the destructor on Windows
- Fixed PEM parsing in mbedtls to support both legacy and new PKCS8 formats