The libssh team is proud to announce the first bugfix release of libssh as version 0.9.1. It fixes bugs we discovered since the last release. Thanks to all contributors!
There are two things new and this is that we use X22919 and Ed25519 from OpenSSL if it provides them.
You can download libssh here.
- Added support for Ed25519 via OpenSSL
- Added support for X25519 via OpenSSL
- Added support for localuser in Match keyword
- Fixed Match keyword to be case sensitive
- Fixed compilation with LibreSSL
- Fixed error report of channel open (T75)
- Fixed sftp documentation (T137)
- Fixed known_hosts parsing (T156)
- Fixed build issue with MinGW (T157)
- Fixed build with gcc 9 (T164)
- Fixed deprecation issues (T165)
- Fixed known_hosts directory creation (T166) Fixed some issues with the connector API