This is a new minor libssh release which fixes some bugs we found since the last release. This version fixes some bugs discovered with KDE SC 4.4.
This version of libssh has official Windows support. The KDE Windows team ensures that the library is correctly working with MinGW and MSVC. Thanks for this!
If you are new to libssh read the API reference how to get started. Please join our mailing list or visit our irc channel if you have questions.
You can download libssh 0.4.1 here. For Windows binaries we suggest to use the MSVC and MinGW binaries from the KDE Windows project here. Packages for Fedora are available here and for openSUSE here.
- Added support for aes128-ctr, aes192-ctr and aes256-ctr encryption.
- Added an example for exec.
- Added private key type detection feature in privatekey_from_file().
- Fixed zlib compression fallback.
- Fixed kex bug that client preference should be prioritary
- Fixed known_hosts file set by the user.
- Fixed a memleak in channel_accept().
- Fixed underflow when leave_function() are unbalanced
- Fixed memory corruption in handle_channel_request_open().
- Fixed closing of a file handle case of errors in privatekey_from_file().
- Fixed ssh_get_user_home_dir() to be thread safe.
- Fixed the doxygen documentation.