This is a new minor libssh release which fixes some bugs and adds some small features like setting the owner and group in the sftp attributes if we talk to an openssh server. This version fixes some bugs discovered with KDE SC 4.4.1.
This version of libssh has official Windows support. The KDE Windows team ensures that the library is correctly working with MinGW and MSVC. Thanks for this!
If you are new to libssh read the API reference how to get started. Please join our mailing list or visit our irc channel if you have questions.
You can download libssh 0.4.2 here. For Windows binaries we suggest to use the MSVC and MinGW binaries from the KDE Windows project here. Packages for Fedora are available here and for openSUSE here.
- Added owner and group information in sftp attributes.
- Added missing SSH_OPTIONS_FD option.
- Added printout of owner and group in the sftp example.
- Added a prepend function for ssh_list.
- Added send back replies to openssh’s keepalives.
- Fixed documentation in scp code
- Fixed longname parsing, this only workings with readdir.
- Fixed and added support for several identity files.
- Fixed sftp_parse_longname() on Windows.
- Fixed a race condition bug in ssh_scp_close()
- Remove config support for SSHv1 Cipher variable.
- Rename ssh_list_add to ssh_list_append.
- Rename ssh_list_get_head to ssh_list_pop_head