This is a new libssh release which fixes some problems on Windows, fixes open channel handling and keepalive.
If you are new to libssh read The Tutorial how to get started. Please join our mailing list or visit our irc channel if you have questions.
You can download libssh 0.4.6 here. For Windows binaries we suggest to use the MSVC and MinGW binaries from the KDE Windows project here. Packages for Fedora are available here and for openSUSE here.
- Added a cleanup function to free the ws2_32 library.
- Fixed build with gcc 3.4.
- Fixed the Windows build on Vista and newer.
- Fixed the usage of WSAPoll() on Windows.
- Fixed “@deprecated” in doxygen
- Fixed some mingw warnings.
- Fixed handling of opened channels.
- Fixed keepalive problem on older openssh servers.
- Fixed testing for big endian on Windows.
- Fixed the Windows preprocessor macros and defines.