This is a bugfix release for libssh which also adds some features. New is support for rsa-sha2 and dh-sha521 support. ssh_get_fingerprint_hash() and ssh_pki_export_privkey_base64() has been added to deal with fingerprints and keys. Also the sftp performance has been improved and the memory footprint reduced.
You can download libssh here.
- Added support for rsa-sha2
- Added support to parse private keys in openssh container format (other than ed25519)
- Added support for diffie-hellman-group18-sha512 and diffie-hellman-group16-sha512
- Added ssh_get_fingerprint_hash()
- Added ssh_pki_export_privkey_base64()
- Added support for Match keyword in config file
- Improved performance and reduced memory footprint for sftp
- Fixed ecdsa publickey auth
- Fixed reading a closed channel
- Added support to announce moc.h1579317441ssnep1579317441o@ema1579317441ner-x1579317441isop1579317441 and moc.h1579317441ssnep1579317441o@kni1579317441ldrah1579317441 in the sftp server