This is a new libssh release which fixes some bugs and some memory leaks.
If you are new to libssh read The Tutorial how to get started. Please join our mailing list or visit our irc channel if you have questions.
You can download libssh 0.4.8 here. For Windows binaries we suggest to use the MSVC and MinGW binaries from the KDE Windows project here. Packages for Fedora are available here and for openSUSE here.
- Fixed memory leaks in session signing.
- Fixed memory leak in ssh_print_hexa.
- Fixed problem with ssh_connect w/ timeout and fd > 1024.
- Fixed some warnings on OS/2.
- Fixed installation path for OS/2.