This is a bugfix release for libssh. We still had some issues with the library initialization and Windows builds. Support for generating SHA256 fingerprints has been added to ssh_get_publickey_hash() and a new function ssh_print_hash() has been introduced to nice present them on the screen. Please update your client code.
The API documentation got updated and has a nice modern style now.
If you are new to libssh you should read our tutorial how to get started. Please join our mailing list or visit our irc channel if you have
You can download libssh here.
- Added sha256 fingerprints for pubkeys
- Improved compiler flag detection
- Fixed race condition in reading sftp messages
- Fixed doxygen generation and added modern style
- Fixed library initialization on Windows
- Fixed __bounded__ attribute detection
- Fixed a bug in the options parser
- Fixed documentation for new known_hosts API