This is a bugfix release for libssh. We still had some issues with the library initialization and Windows builds. Support for generating SHA256 fingerprints has been added to ssh_get_publickey_hash() and a new function ssh_print_hash() has been introduced to nice present them on the screen. Please update your client code.
The API documentation got updated and has a nice modern style now.
You can download libssh here.
- Added sha256 fingerprints for pubkeys
- Improved compiler flag detection
- Fixed race condition in reading sftp messages
- Fixed doxygen generation and added modern style
- Fixed library initialization on Windows
- Fixed __bounded__ attribute detection
- Fixed a bug in the options parser
- Fixed documentation for new known_hosts API